Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Vanessa and Tien's Engagement.

So I was working one day at the mall and ran into my newly met friend Vanessa and her fiance Tien at the mall. She mentioned she was getting married soon and had been wondering if I could help shoot her Vietnamese engagement party. I was hesitant at first since I wouldn't really know anyone there, but figured since I had the time, why not help a friend out, and honestly I didn't think I would get much out of this but surprisingly enough I had a great time and it made for quite a interesting photography experience. Also met with another photographer there who was even willing to help me with my stuff. Looking back I wish I had been more prepared though, such as wear more comfortable shoes, and bring a flash filter. Lesson of that day: Never turn down an opportunity because you'll never know the value of what you're actually getting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers