Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A much needed update!

Hello all,

It's been awhile since I've updated this blog. Much has happened since my last (quick) entry, much as in mostly good :). I'm working Mon - Fri 8hrs a day and weekends are engrossed with either shooting or photo editing or Bridal Shower/Bachelorette planning. I have officially experienced the epitome of exhaustion. I really should be sleeping as of right now therefore I will make this blog short. Firstly I've been shooting a lot more this past month (and March) and am so entirely thankful for all the opportunities, to all the couples and aspiring models, I owe you really in the end. Going to end it off here with a few frames with Simona I shot last month (yes it's been that long) BUT better late than never :) It was a cloudy day but actually made for perfect a shooting condition (lighting wise). Beautiful girl! Such a natural model with great poise and class! Great shoot this was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers