Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Vanessa & Tien's Vietnamese style wedding ceremony (half)

So I need to confess I really didn't like the work I did here for Vanessa and Tien's wedding. There's a little complicated story that comes with this shoot. Vanessa actually hired another set of photographers and she was sweet enough to let me shoot for my porfolio. But honestly I was really just in their way and couldn't get the shots I wanted. Regardless it was a beautiful ceremony, (unfortunately you won't be able to see that beauty since I couldn't get many shots in :P) but it was definitely a learning experience. Here are some shots that I managed to salvage from my little selection. I was mainly disappointed in myself that I wasn't as prepared BUT lesson learned :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers